Family Autism Center at The Arc of South Norfolk (FAC)
789 Clapboardtree St
Westwood, MA 02090
Betsy Roche 781-762-4001 x 310
Visit Our Site
Our mission is to provide advocacy, supports and services to people with ASD and their families. Our guiding principles are as follows:
- Empowering and supporting families with members affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD).
- Educating the general community about the value, needs, abilities and positive social contributions of persons with ASD.
- Transforming negative social images of persons with ASD into positive ones.
- Promoting humanitarian, community-based living alternatives to institutionalization.
- Creating high quality programs, services and environments for all persons with ASD and their families.
- Ensuring equitable treatment for all individuals, regardless of disability.
- Protecting the rights and dignity of persons with ASD.
- Empowering individuals with ASD and their families to advocate for themselves.
Who We Serve:
Children and Adults with an Autism Spectrum Disorder and their families.